1. To represent, assert and protect the interests of Associate Members in relation to Regional, National and European decision makers.
2. To participate, in cooperation with our fellow European Associations, in on-going efforts to develop Quality Standards for the certification of best business practices.
3. To develop frameworks for training and professional certification that meet the strict quality and innovation requirements of Professional Congress Organizers, Outdoor Animation Companies and Professional Events Organizers.
4. To identify and propose suitable solutions for the specific concerns of associate members, particularly with respect to the applicable Legislation.
5. To promote Associate members at National and International level.
6. To promote the international development of Associate members.
7. To encourage the development of business synergies and professional networking between Associate members.
8. To establish partnerships and deliver support services resulting in concrete benefits for Associate members.
9. To reinforce a Business Culture that conveys the fundamental values of the Code of Conduct adopted by the Association.