APECATE’s Members receive 20% discount on the registration’s fee.
Special conditions for all members in all APEP’s initiatives.
The Transhumance and Nature’s Association, manager of Faia Brava - Private Natural Reserve in the Côa Valley. It provides the natural area qualified for outdoor companies’ programs; and, in overtime, the project to create an area dedicated for the organization of events.
Purchase of goods and contracting services in the area of business management, with advantages in terms of product’s pricing, free training and clarification of doubts.
Meeting Center provides the office for the APECATE’s Secretariat, free of charge.
Special conditions under the Superior level training: 10% reduction in the Graduation in Design Events and 5% in other planned activities.
Discount for APECATE’s members that appear in the suppliers directory portal. Any member who registers in eventoplus.com is entitled to a 25% discount on the first year, compared with official rates (for attendance premium and standard).
20% discount for exhibitors and 10% in the parallel activities of ExpoEventos - The Fair of the Events and Business Tourism and their parallel activities such as with Gest - Seminar and Event Management or the Ctn - Business Tourism Congress. The discount changes and should be consulted in of each edition.
50% discount on the publicity’s costs, and for each issue of Festivals & Events. This benefit is not cumulative with other promotions that the magazine intends to do, and involves the payment of a deposit of 30% with the signing of the contract. The remaining 70% are settled immediately after the release of their issue.
Use of the computer management’s tool under open-source organization, adapted to Outdoor, Leisure and Cultural’s companies which experimental step was conducted with the collaboration of member companies.
Special conditions for the use of the meeting rooms.
An insurance plan in accordance with the regulations in force for the Outdoor, Leisure and Cultural’s companies, with premiums as defined in the protocol. For more information contact the APECATE’s Secretariat.
Grants, to all members of Apecate during the year 2010, 5% on the participation in the international CEM’s Program and 10% over the consulting services to be practice.
Legal assistance to the Board
Allocation of discounts for companies wishing to use the web space of the portal for advertising campaigns or to Advanced register or Premium.
Renting Point, acting as a rental’s "Marketplace" in Portugal, promotes and facilitates the hiring of goods of all kinds as an alternative to your purchase and sale and the possibility to supply to rental companies to expand their sales channels on the Internet. APECATE’s Associates are entitled to a 10% discount on the price of service use of the website www.rentingpoint.com.
10% discount on the total value of bribes in the Executive MBA in Marketing and Event Management (2nd. Edition).
total: 18 | displaying: 1 - 18